Registration Fee – A registration Fee is assessed for each student. (Due at Registration)
New Student: $325.00
Returning Student: $225.00 ($275.00 if paid after March 17, 2017)
Instructional Fee – The Instructional Fee is assessed for each student in grades Kindergarten through 8. This fee is used to cover such things as consumables and subscriptions with technology subscriptions being supported the most through this.
(Due by July 1, 2017)
Fee: $175.00 ($225.00 if paid after July 1, 2017)
Graduation Fee – Each eighth grade student pays a Graduation Fee to cover the expenses of their graduation.
(Due August 8, 2017)
Tuition for Students entering grades K through 8
Discounts are given for multi-student households – please call for more information.
Tuition categories are assigned by the Pastor:
Category 1: Proof that a family is eligible for the assigned tuition category will be the responsibility of the family by providing the following to the school with your re-registration paperwork.
- End of Year donation letter from the Parish
- Copy of proof of volunteer hours from the School
- Copy of proof of volunteer hours from the Church
Category 1 families will do all of the following:
- Be registered parishioners of SJ Catholic Church which they attend regularly, and
- Use offertory envelopes to contribute financially to the parish or to confirm attendance – requested/suggested annual donation is $1000, and
- Be actively participating members of the SJCC community by volunteering no less than 50 hours at the School and/or Church.
- Be registered parishioners of another Catholic parish and participate so that the parish will submit a letter of support pledging to donate $1000 to be submitted during the calendar year of enrollment, and
- Volunteer 25 hours at the School.
- Be congregation members of a religious institution which they attend regularly and submit a letter of verification from that institution on letterhead, and
- Contribute financially to Saint Joseph Catholic Church – requested/suggested annual donation is $1000, and
- Be actively participating members of the SJCC community by volunteering no less than 50 hours at the School or Church.
Category 2: If a family does not meet the requirements for the Category 1 tuition rate, that family will be Category 2. All Category 2 families are expected to volunteer 25 hours for the School.
Tuition for Students entering PreK-3 and Pre-K-4
|Registration Fee||Tuition Rate||Monthly Rate|
|VPK Only||8:00-11:00||No Fee||State Paid|
|VPK with wrap hours||8:00-12:30||$100||$1,550||$155/10 months|